Dear IAGB Member and Supporter,
Hope you are having a good week! We are so delighted with the success of India Day Festival 2018 at the Boston City Hall Plaza!! It couldn’t have been possible without your overwhelming support and participation. We would like to take this opportunity to thank:
- Our corporate sponsors (smarTours, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, BMW of Sudbury) and over 40 exhibitors and vendors
- All the volunteers who joined us to pitch in for every little effort all day long
- Dhanashree Ramachandran and Dev Lingadevaru for leading the Yoga and Meditation @ the plaza
- All the choreographers and participants for the amazing performances, including the fantastic Lezim kickoff and the surprise Flash Mob
- One World Cuisine (Amrik Pabla and team): our long-standing partner for serving delicious Indian cuisine
- Boston City Hall Property Management, Boston Fire, Boston Police, Inspectional Services and all other city officials whose support and cooperation were beyond words in making this event happen
- Neil Pandit, Bobby Guliani, Thomas Arul for photography and Ganesh Davuluri for videography
- Tabassum Hashimi(YaaR Events Management) for stage decorations and Rohini Iris Pola for photo booth
- Taylor Hedges from EventCo., Ryan and team from MJ Audio, United, Capitol Waste, ProEvent and all others who helped us with getting the facility setup.
- And last but not the least, the thousands of community members who came in to celebrate India pride in the heart of Boston!!!!
Team IAGB couldn’t thank you all enough for the energy and excitement you brought to the event. This was our first attempt at the City Hall Plaza, we acknowledge all that we continue to do to make better for next year!! We have attached our e-brochure from the event for your perusal. Hope you find it helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.